By Amanda Ortiz
Need some writing inspo? Check these out and give one a try!
1. Describe the sound of the woods breathing.
2. Describe the essence of a full moon on a cold night.
3. Write a poem from the perspective of a falling leaf.
4. Describe something you see everyday outside of your home.
5. What is silence?
6. Write a haiku about your favorite food.
7. Write about a place you only see in your dreams.
8. The open road is yours. Where are you going?
9. Write a poem about your lover as you would describe a fruit.
10. Find an object near you. Write a poem from the perspective of that object.
Comment your own creative writing prompt below!